The fake reviewing sites have added to the trouble of the investors to choose a platform. It is adding to the declining rate of investors entering the forex market. Hence, there is a strong need for honest reviews. The current blog is an honest cmc markets review focusing on both the good and bad points of the platform. Once you have joined a platform to learn forex trading, you should start working on finding the best platform.
More than 3 decades have passed since CMC Markets started providing services worldwide. So, it is trusted by the clients and is considered a positive broker option in the exchange and markets. Following are the assets that can be traded;
- CFDs for stocks
- Classic Currency Pairs
Another good point about the broker is that it offers low spreads and order is executed immediately. Moreover, being a stable platform, it is attracting traders more and more every day.
The company prefers active traders who trade independently. Hence, you may say that active trading is supported the most on the platform. It indirectly suggests that the platform is not for those who are looking forward to generating good passive income through passive trading. A Trust management program is not offered. Manual traders can use analytical tools to improve the efficiency of trading operations. The biggest drawback of the company is that it doesn’t offer a user-friendly website experience. It means that it is hard to locate the useful information you need.
The affiliate program of the broker is unique. The white label affiliate program offers promotion of the broker’s business using the CMC Markets network.
Advantages and Disadvantages of CMC Markets
Let’s learn the exciting things that are for your benefit if you join the CMC Markets. Here are these interesting points;
- The broker offers an extensive range of trading assets.
- It is the company policy that in case it is recognized as illiquid, clients will be offered a high level of security and compensation.
- The proprietary platform is a functional backend with high-tech support.
There are some drawbacks as well of using cmc markets which you should know;
- There is no multilingual customer support. The platform’s standard language is also English.
- You can only make deposits and withdrawals using Bank transfers and Visa/MasterCard.
- The broker has provided all kinds of information on the website but there is no information about the minimum deposit and trading speed.
- You have to create a separate account for trading each different asset.
- There is no investment option available and only you have the option to manually trade.
The blog presented a transparent review of the CMC markets and you are now able to decide whether to join or not. If you have sufficient funds to invest and you are happy with the manual trading option they offer, then it is a great opportunity. Moreover, you should join the platform if you like to join a platform with high-tech support as it helps you avoid facing system bugs.