Are you facing the same error? Do you want to solve it? Read this post until the end and find the solutions to fix [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error.
Nowadays, one of the most effective ways to communicate with customers is Email. Microsoft outlook is one of the most successful email chatting platforms for sending and receiving emails from the different sources you’ve linked with.
Tons of companies rely on Microsoft Outlook for communication purposes. Unlike other platforms, Microsoft outlook is the best because of its features and benefits. Unfortunately, users are receiving unwanted errors like [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] while sending emails to their clients.
If you are also in the same trouble, so let us find out the ways to resolve the error.
What is [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error?[pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error is a common Microsoft outlook error that usually occurs when users have multiple accounts, server error, etc. this major causes restrictions over ending and receiving email.
When you open the outlook, it seems perfect for work. But at the time of sending an email, you might get these kinds of errors like [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b]. One must know about the reasons for this error so that you can perform the best and easy solution to fix it.
What are the reasons of [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error?
There is a list of reasons that may cause this error:
- If a user uses multiple outlook accounts at the same time on the same browser without clearing the cache and cookies.
- Improper installation is the biggest reasons of error [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b]
- It might pop up when one has not updated the previous version.
- Sometimes the reasons are unidentified, so connecting with the customer support team is the key to resolving such errors.
How to solve [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error?
On the internet, you will find many solutions to fix it. But the problem is finding the right solution that can fix the error without any failure.
First method: Update the Microsoft outlook version
One of the biggest reasons of [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error occurs is not updating the version of outlook. So, to check and fix this error you will need to follow the given steps.
- Before performing this step make sure your PC and laptop is able to support the new version.
- If it supports you can remove the older version and download the latest version from the official website.
- When you update the older version, you can easily retrieve the files in the newer version.
- Once the new version is installed and updated, you will not find such errors. Still, if it is then contact customer support.
Second Method: Clear the Cache and Cookies
The second most common error of getting [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error is not clearing the cache and cookies, which is causing the user-experience error. To resolve such errors, you will need to fix them by following the given procedure.
- To clear the cache and cookies of Microsoft outlook, visit the outlook and ahead to file option.
- There you will need to choose the clear outlook cache and cookies option.
- Once you click that wait for clearing files and then log out from all the accounts.
- If you are using multiple accounts, log out from them too.
- Now restart your PC and laptop and check the outlook.
- Your error is resolved.
- If the error still persists, you can consider the third method or contact customer support.
Third Method: Use Auto Repair Tool
Auto repair tool is good to resolve the [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error. To use this tool, do the following steps.
- Open the control panel by clicking right on the window.
- Then head to the tool’s functional setup.
- Now change the button at the start of the application to fix what is required.
- Tap on the fix button and follow the on-screen details shown on the window.
- Try to fix the net version of the outlook.
- Once done restart your computer and open the Microsoft Outlook application.
Fourth Method: Remove spam and third-party emails
The most unknown reasons for [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] error are having numbers of spam and third-party emails in the inbox. This sometimes hampers the quality of working emails.
To fix this error one must remove the third-party emails, spam, and other content from the inbox to free some space and enjoy the smooth working. Also one must check the multiple accounts working, if there is operating then log out from all.
Once you have done with this, restart the laptop or PC and check the outlook.
One of the best ways to fix [pii_email_131546848961bc72085b] errors is finding the problem and using the right method for that. To ensure easy solutions, perform the above-given methods to fix the error.
In case the error persists, contact the customer support team or technician. They will provide you with the right solution to resolve the errors and ensure an easy workflow.