It’s wrong to think that Indian ethnic wear offers a limited range of style options for men. If you look beyond the bubble of readymade menswear, Indian fashion provides a large spectrum of offbeat and unique designs even for men. With experimental designs and bespoke styles, there is a plethora of luxury designer menswear on sale from different brands. While fashion outlets and boutique stores offer a wide range of menswear collections to choose from, online designer sites like Lavender the Boutique, Fashionsuggest, Pernia’s Pop Up Shop, and many others come up with ready to ship menswear. These platforms even provide custom-made designs and deliver them to any address across India. Stylish western apparel like designer shirts, luxury suits, blazers, and tuxedos are also on offer in these online and offline stores.
You can dress up for any special occasion by rediscovering traditional ethnic designs or experimenting with a fusion of western and Indian menswear. There is a range of luxury designer menswear on sale, perfectly accommodating different style ideas. With a variety of prints, hemlines, combinations, and silhouettes, the options for choice are truly unlimited. Here are a few ethnic ready to ship menswear ideas to help you stand out on every occasion.
- Kurta Churidaar and Kurta Salwar: Kurta is quintessential ethnic menswear. It can be collarless too. Made of different fabrics like silk, linen, cotton, etc., this is a must-have for all men out there. You can opt for a long or short kurta, depending on your preference. It is usually paired with a churidar or salwar. Churidars are tight-fitting pants, whereas salwars are baggy loose trousers with a wider cut.
- Sherwani and Achkan Sherwani: Sherwani is a loose fitting suit with long sleeves. It is typically made with heavier fabrics and may also have embroideries, stonework, elaborate patterns, or embellishments. Achkan Sherwani is a slightly shorter version with a button placket in the front and a more trimmed silhouette.
- Bandhgala Suit or Jodhpuri Suit: You can find Jodhpuri suits in the luxury designer menswear section of any ethnic store. This close-fitting coat style ethnic jacket is made of heavy fabrics with lining and generally features elaborate embroideries, and stonework, giving it a gorgeous look.
- Pathani Suit: A Pathani suit is an ethnic wear comprising a long kurta with standing wide collars and front pockets. It usually features a rounded hem and a buttoned placket. This kurta is generally accompanied by baggy salwar trousers, usually of the same colour or related shade, to complement the attire seamlessly.
- Nehru Jacket: Famously named after the first prime minister of Independent India, this ethnic apparel is a hip-length sleeveless vest jacket with a Chinese collar and a fitted silhouette. Nehru jackets are traditionally worn over kurtas or achkans and come in different types of fabrics and prints.
- Indo-Western Fusionwear: This fusion outfit combines ethnic menswear with a western twist. These are mostly the modern version of usual ethnic wear featuring contemporary designs and patterns. You can spot the difference mainly in the cut, sleeves, hemlines, slits, or necklines, or even in the style of wearing.
You can choose from the different available options to suit your taste. Check out the platforms like Nyka Luxe, Ajio Luxe, Tata Cliq Luxe, Aza, Ogaan, and Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop for selecting the best luxury designer menswear.