We all know that errors can make problems complex and solving them is not easy. Today we are going to fix error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] email error. This error occurs when a user uses the browse of sending and receiving emails from Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook is a fantastic application for emails and it also schedules emails, sets the communication management and task management. So before we solve the error, let’s know about it in detail.
What Does Mean by Error Code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] email ?
We can say that [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error occurs if the user makes any mistake while setting up the email application on the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol(SMTP)server.
Why does [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Code occurs?
This [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code occurs with the username, password, server authentication, or server IP address is not correct. It will show this error.
How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error
Well, there are some methods to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. So read the whole article to get the perfect solution.
Method 1: Fix Through Program Features and Tab
Try to fix Outlook applications from features and programs on the PC. It will auto-fix the error and reset it on the previous version to be easy to use.
Scan the software Snap-on Windows and highpoints.
Search for “fix” on the tab and click on it. Now follow the header instructions.
After that finish, it just reboots the Outlook and checks if [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code is deleted. If it is removed, then your Outlook application is ready to use again.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Cookies from Browser
It is obvious that while working or doing any stuff browser has lots of history in their database, due to which also the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error occurs.
To remove all the junk from history and try to re-open the account.
You can also log out from the account and try to sign in again. Most users’ problems get solved with it.
After clearing history, users can reboot the system and sign in to the account, which will work better.
Method 3: Delete Duplicate Account
The user may create another account and not be able to access the previous account.
So delete anyone’s account from the Microsoft application so the user can continue with work.
- First, open the menu.
- Go to account settings from the menu.
- No, inside the Access option, click on the Mailing option.
- Now check and confirm the duplicate account from the list.
- Click on Delete options and delete any one account.
After deleting the duplicate account, try to open the regular account, and it is well done.
Method 4: Check Worker Prerequisite Setting Step by Step:
- Click on the Outlook option.
- Open and record the settings for the appropriate file.
- Pick the record from the Outlook tab in the record settings window.
- Now click on your account to move forward.
- Open the webmail settings and press the active worker tab.
- Now check SMTP and save the settings.
Click on the Yes button to restart Outlook to see the error is fixed or not. If not, then switch to the following process and then click on the OK button to finish the process.
Method 5: Change Server Port Number:
- Open Outlook from the menu or click on the icon.
- Select a file and click on Account Configuration.
- Click on the account setting email and choose your account.
- A new window will pop up to create a new email address.
- Tap on Internet Email Settings for more settings.
- Advance Tab Press
- The port number SMTP from 465 to 587 must be updated.
- Now save the changes and click on OK.
- Modify SMTP port sum in Outlook Setting Port SMTP Number
Now click on Finish and reboot the system to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error permanently. Now try again to re-open the account.
Method 6: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Program:
If any of the above methods won’t work, try to reinstall Microsoft outlook on the PC. Follow the below steps.
- Click on the Menu option and search for ”Add or Remove Program” and click on it.
- Now search for Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- Here you can see Uninstall button and click on it.
- Now, wait, it will take time, and a pop-up window will appear, and click on Next to complete the uninstallation process.
- Now wait for a few seconds and as it is uninstalled, click on finish.
- Sometimes system asks to reboot and do it.
- Now search for the latest version of Microsoft Outlook on the browser and download it to install.
- Now click on the setup and install the latest Microsoft Outlook version on your computer.
After finishing the installation again, the PC asks for a reboot and now tries to sign in to the regular account to proceed further.
Method 7: Check the Antivirus Software on Windows:
Sometimes anti-virus also doesn’t allow the mails in the inbox because it finds it suspicious, so in this case, the user can change the settings of Antivirus.
- Click on Start and choose Settings.
- Now click on Security and Upgrade.
- Click on Window Security.
- Now every program has its settings and deactivate option so click on deactivate to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
All the above methods are proven and performed by many users. They found it helpful and also recommended it. You can try any method to solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error on the PC. If you find any new strategy, then let us know to share it with others. So try the solutions and let us know.