There’s nothing like having a perfect tan and if it’s a quick and healthy way then all the better. Discover the quick and healthy tanning tips for you to rock this summer:
- First, use a sunscreen suitable for your skin type, even if the weather is cloudy, haze can also cause serious burns. It is very important to use a sunscreen, as seawater, sand and even concrete reflect the sun’s rays onto the skin and protection is never too much;
- Food is very helpful in accelerating tanning, as it contains vitamin A and beta-carotene. They are: papaya, pumpkin, carrots, acerola and dark green leaves such as broccoli, spinach, mustard, endive and others;
- Prefer to sunbathe before 10 am and after 4 pm. Other times can bring great risks to your health such as burns, blemishes and skin cancer;
- Before tanning, exfoliate your body, especially your knees, ankles and heels. These are the areas of the body most at risk of becoming dark;
- Do you know the fire pumps used to spray water? Take one with you and always use it to moisturize your skin and relieve heat;
- Intake of nutricosmetics speeds up tanning, as it contains a sufficient amount of vitamins, beta-carotene and antioxidant;
- After the bath, use a self-tanner, so it’s much easier to get the tan you’ve dreamed of.
But beware! The fact that your skin is self-tanned is already a result of an assault suffered by the sun, so follow these quick tanning tips and be very careful when using a suntan lotion.