Here, we are discussing about the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code with the reasons why [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error occurs, what to do while the user faces it and its simple guides to solve [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error.
This particular article will be focusing on an overall aspect of one of the most common and commonly faced issues by Microsoft users; the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code. As Microsoft Outlook has become the most authentic email desktop application and it is efficient in keeping track and record of personal details like date, calendar, meeting minutes; it is used by most office professionals. Its well-organized mail system is the easiest communication platform to connect with the world. Unfortunately, more advanced programs are more complicated. Hence, most MS Office users face many error situations which are quite difficult to manage.
The Root Causes for this Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] to occur
Here are some of the most common reasons causing this error in a system-
- The user who is signed in to MS Outlook from more than one account can cause this hazard.
- According to Tech-savvy, this error can be a simple result of overflowing and corrupted cookies and browser cache data.
- Due to a virus-infected software system, this error can occur.
- A non-reliable or older web version of MS Outlook can cause this error.
- Sometimes, it can be the unstable internet connection that can cause this message to pop up while working.
What to do when this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code displays on screen?
When the error is visible on the screen, the user should first identify the root of the problem. Then accordingly the solution steps can be followed.
How to resolve this problem of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code?
There are two possible ways of resolving this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code, as follows-
Using Automatic Repair Tool
if the MS Outlook software is not configured properly, this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code can pop up. An Automated Repair Tool like RESTORE can resolve this problem within some minutes. Follow the below steps to self-correct the error.
1: Uninstall the Program
At first, download the Automatic repair tool and run it on MS Outlook when the application is open. If the problem is resolved, well and good. Otherwise, uninstall the whole application and then reinstall them. Finally, restart the device and run the MS Outlook; the error code would be gone.
2: Contact the Outlook Support Team
if the error persists even after completing the above-mentioned steps, it would be best to contact the Outlook support personnel to identify the reason for the issue and fix it.
5 easy Manual Techniques to resolve the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code
1: Single Account Sign In to Outlook
One of the most common reasons that can cause the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code to pop up on the screen while the user is launching or working in MS Outlook, is when one user is using more than one different accounts on a single Outlook application. If that is the case, first log out from all the accounts and sign in again from one particular account. This error would be resolved.
2: Clearing the Cookies and Caches
Another primary reason for this error to occur is the overload of cookies and cache data stored in the background. Hence clearing these cookies and caches can be a possible solution to resolving the issue. However, keep one thing in mind- deleting all the stored cache and cookies can delete your important documents like credentials, passwords, and many more. It is recommendable to switch on the alternative backup before executing the solution steps. Here is how the user can clear the stored cache and the cookies-
- First, open the system accessibility window.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the upper right side of the screen.
- Select the option ‘more tools’.
- Choose simple browsing details from the next tab where there will be another list.
- From the list, select the ‘Cookies, other site data and Cache images’.
- Next, click on the option ‘Clear Data’.
- Once the process is finished exit the page.
- Restart the computer and re-open the Microsoft Outlook application.
If the error is caused by this reason, it would be resolved.
3: Using the Web Edition of Microsoft Outlook
If the above options are not working, it is better to use the web edition of MS Outlook to resolve the error. To use that, follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Open the account in Outlook.
- Go to the options button at the top of the screen.
- Click on the web version of MS Outlook.
- Save it.
After changing the configuration, log in to MS Outlook with the registered account and use the online version of the application. It will resolve the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code issue.
4: Upgrade Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes, it is the outdated version of Microsoft Outlook that can result in something [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code like that. Microsoft automatically updates many of its applications including Outlook. If the upgrade does not take place automatically; the users have to do it manually. Below are the following steps to follow-
- Switch to Outlook and press on the file option.
- Access the office account.
- Next, press the Update button in the context menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Update Now’ tab. Outlook will search for available updates and will be upgraded accordingly.
The user must enable the automatic update option as well from the Outlook account.
5: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
The most authentic way to resolve the issue is to uninstall the whole Microsoft outlook and reinstall it. With this, the issue along with any other issues if there would be completely resolved.
The above is the most convenient and easiest way to resolve one of the most primary issues the MS Outlook users face; [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code. However, if the above ways fail to resolve the issue, it is best to contact the Microsoft Customer Support team who will provide excellent services to help the user solve the problem.