ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, is a common childhood illness. When a child has a set of symptoms such as hyperactivity, inattention and exaggerated impulsivity, parents need to seek help from a professional. But what are the symptoms of attention deficit?
Among the most common symptoms are:
- Distraction: Children easily lose focus when they hear noise or see movement. Some seem to be “flying” because their thoughts are far away;
- Lack of attention: the child is very impatient when doing schoolwork, for example. She can’t stay through the task without getting up and doing other things;
- Hyperactivity: Participating in calm activities is very difficult for a child with ADHD. They generally prefer screaming and running games at will;
Read More: thenewspointof.net
- Inattention: they cannot pay attention to conversations and are always distracted. It is very common for parents to have to repeat the house rules several times, as a child with attention deficit will hardly remember;
- Losing objects: the child loses things necessary for activities or tasks and he often manages to lose the same object;
- Lack of patience: it is very common for a child like this to interrupt other people when they are talking. They are also impulsive and cannot wait their turn in lines;
- Impulse: One of the symptoms of ADHD is impulsiveness and outburst. Since they can’t even finish a thought, they act on impulse. A game usually ends up in fights when you have a child with attention deficit.