The customization of clothes, in addition to making the pieces unique and exclusive, leave them with the style and face of their owners. This is the most interesting differential of the piece. Oh, not to mention saving money: renovating a used part will give your pocket a great rest!
T-shirts and shorts are the easiest pieces to customize: in addition to being cheap, it’s allowed to play with prints, new cutouts and lots of shine!
In order to help and manipulate your customizing artistic vein, we’ll leave you a step-by-step guide here on how to customize your t-shirt , following the trend of caveirism, so strong in recent times!
To customize your shirt , you will need:
- 1 T-shirt, in your favorite color and model
- common pen
- Brush (can be anything you have at home!)
- Skull design (will serve as a template for the print)
- Printed cotton fabric piece
- Milky Thermoline
- Fabric glue
Part 1 – Preparing the Mold and Print
– Pass the desired design to the back of the fabric with the pen. You can cut out the design and use the paper itself as a template, or you can use carbon paper;
– Apply thermoline on the outlines of the design and wait for it to dry completely. You can speed up the process with a hair dryer. In about 6 minutes it will be dry enough;
– With the thermoline already dry, cut out your design.
Part 2 – Preparing the T-shirt
– To prevent the glue from leaking to the back of the shirt, it is important to line it with something. You can use newspaper, a magazine or a notebook. also remember that the shirt must be 100% cotton. Otherwise, fabric glue will not fix the design!. Visit Naa Songs to find out more information
Apply fabric glue on the back of the cutout, directly from the packaging or with the aid of a brush. Stick your design on the shirt!