If you are one of those who love to be in fashion, be sure to check out the new fashion trends in autumn/winter 2021 . At the end of each season we run to the stores to renew our wardrobe, shoe racks and, of course, our makeup. Check out here what will be hot this next season!
– Total Jeans: Brazilian women will be able to dare to wear jeans. Dark, as in the TNG and Herchcovitch collections, or patchwork with several washes of Coca-Cola Jeans.
– Leather: leather and wool were featured at SPFW. The brands, Ellus, Osklen and Tufi Duek, for example, invested heavily in leather, both in colored and more elaborate and laser-cut versions, as well as in classic versions, such as black and brown.
– Legs outside: and for those who think that winter is a sign of a covered body, you are wrong. One of the bets of SPFW and Fashion Rio are the shorts.
– Sportswear: at SPFW, the sweatshirt gave way to sporty, urban-chic neoprene.
– Shoulders: one of the highlights of Fashion Rio is the oversize and this time, the focus was on the rounded shoulders and dislocated downwards.
– From sand to asphalt: the predominant color at SPFW was red, while at Fashion Rio the color will be a little less vibrant, where gray will predominate in different shades, reaching silver.
And to complete the look, the makeup for the fall/winter 2021 fashion will be something that you can use on a daily basis. La rocker black eyes, metallic shine, smudged lips and dark lipsticks will make the makeup of Brazilian women. Well-hydrated skin and gloss shine will be left out, as dry skin and matte lipstick will predominate.